lørdag den 7. april 2012

//EASTER BUNNY

self made necklace, which i almost always wear

cross ring - found it among my old stuff

by malene birger dress, hm tights, shoes by shoe biz, hm clutch

happy easter ladies!!

this is where i come from

zipper detail, which adds a nice edge


//i'm really feeling easter and enjoying time with my loved ones:-) celebrated bday girl mom yesterday and i wore my favorite by malene birger dress. as i told you guys earlier, this brand usually does not fit my personal style but this style has quickly become a lifesaver in my wardrobe!! 

today i've been lunching at the cutest little place in my home town called olivia brasserie - i had such a nice lunch (ceaser salad with homemade croutons - thumbs up!!, my favorite organic beer also), there was a cosy atmosphere and happy easter people - life is easy and light these days.

btw i treated myself with a small present, which i will show you tomorrow - jewellery is the key word;-)

love!
modepistol 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar