tirsdag den 10. april 2012

//THE MIGHTY THREE - IN THE WORLD OF VARNISHES

meet my new best friends - yellow, orange and pink - all neon!!

guess which one i choose to put on??

THIS ONE!!!

//today i stopped by my local beauty pusher and bumped into "the mighty three" nail varnishes!! in my mind they are mighty, fierce and most important of all - n e o n!!! the neon colors are everywhere in blogland as well as in my mind;-) 

i love, love, love neon although my loved one, thinks it's a bad trip back to the 90's:-( maybe it is, maybe it's not but nothing changes that fact that i'm thrilled to have these three killer colors on my team!! 

tomorrow, hopefully i'll be able to do a nice shot of the color that i put on earlier this evening;-)

love!
modepistol


2 kommentarer:

  1. Uh hvor fint!!! Hvad er farvenummeret på den neonrøde???

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. det finder jeg lige ud af, når jeg kommer hjem idag senere - promise:-)

      Slet