tirsdag den 1. maj 2012

//AT THE SALON

me happy and a little anxious before my "transformation":)


wow, short!!


my new hair - it's pretty short;-)



//hey guys!! so, i went to the hair salon and asked the girl to cut 20cm or more.. i showed her the picture of  the beautiful maria from vanilla scented and asked if she could cut my hair like that. i have been so excited to show you guys the result!! here is the first pictures of my new "summer" hair:-)

i hope you guys like it;-) i'm pretty damn satisfied with it myself which i guess is the most important;-) i wished for a more stylish look and i think my hair dresser did a really nice job:)

i will post more pictures tomorrow so stay tuned!!

love!
modepistol


4 kommentarer:

  1. hvor nice! fedt at du tør tage sådan en forandring. det ser godt ud! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tak Mikkel:-) jeg følte mig også ret modig og stolt efter klippet!!

      KH Mia

      Slet
  2. Det er blevet SÅ pænt!!! Glæder mig til at se flere billeder :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tark!! jeg poster flere billeder lige om lidt;-)

      KH Mia

      Slet